How We Got Here
The Central Coast Polo Club was started in February, 2002 to give the people of the Central Coast the opportunity to experience the “Game of Kings, and The King of Games.”
Interested in learning to play polo?
Contact Megan: 805-801-9410 or email@example.com to set up a lesson!
The Club is located in San Luis Obispo, California, approximately three hours north of Los Angeles, and three hours south of San Francisco.
- Monday – CLUB CLOSED
- Tuesday-Friday 9am – 5pm
- Saturday – 10am – 4pm
- Sunday – 10am – 2pm
Central Coast Polo Club offers riding lessons, polo lessons, horse rentals, weekly scrimmages, and monthly tournaments. The club participates in circuit tournaments with California Polo Club, Santa Barbara Polo Club, Orange County, South Bay, Menlo, Horsepark, Eldorado, Lakeside, Empire, Poway Polo Club and San Diego Polo Club. Anyone who is looking for a new, exciting, athletic, competitive sport to enjoy with your horse should definitely contact us. We are always looking for enthusiastic riders and non-riders. Central Coast Polo Club offers a friendly equestrian environment, and a social atmosphere. Central Coast Polo Club is a non-profit 501.c.3 corporation. We accept polo pony/cash donations. Please contact us for more information.
- We have an 80 acre facility located on the beautiful central coast of California.
- Located approximately 3 hours south of San Francisco and 3 hours north of Los Angeles.
- We are outside the city of San Luis Obispo and are just 5 miles from the Pacific Coast Ocean.
- The property has boarding for up to 100 + horses with the option of pasture, corrals, or stalls.
- The property features a 1 mile track and numerous mountain trails.
- We are home to the William “Bill” Carter Jr. Memorial Arena. Completed in August of 2009 it is a regulation 300′ X 150′ polo arena with 5′ walls.
- We are also home to the Los Osos Valley Organic Farm, which supplies organic vegetables to the local Farmers Market and offers Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) shares; which, allows families to pick up a box of organic produce each Thursday.